We produce elements of ventilation systems of any complexity according to the customer’s requirements
- ducts of circular and rectangular section of sizes from 100x100 to 1500x1500 mm;
- typical formed parts, damper valves, slide dampers etc.;
- flanged connections with ducts of other materials;
- exhaust hoods, slotted hoods, boxes for fans;
- non-standard parts of ventilation systems and aspiration according to the requirements of your production.
Advantages of ventilation systems made of engineering plastics
- Corrosion resistance to gases and vapors of acid, basic nature, organic compounds, water vapor;
- Costs for production of plastic ventilation systems are paid out within several years, because such ventilation has a long lifetime (tens of years), and does not require any further maintenance. You do not have to spend every 2-3 years for new steel ducts and installation work;
- High hermiticity, due to which there are no head losses and air leaks;
- Smooth internal surface ensures low friction losses and prevents the deposition of dirt during operation, reduces noise and energy consumption through the using less powerful fans;
- They are easy connected with steel ducts into unit combined system, are easy to repaired and modernized;
- Light weight and eased assembling;
- They satisfy the requirements of modern industrial art.