Purification of emissions from industrial enterprises
Almost any industry production is followed by emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, which are destructive for human’s health and/or are bad-smelling.
MACHINE BUILDING AND METAL WORKING
- Electrochemical and galvanic manufactures, shops, bays, manufacture of hardware and others
- The chemical and chemico-metallurgical enterprises. Manufacture of rare and noble metals from concen-trates. Manufacture of inorganic compounds (acids, alkalis, ammonia, soda, salts, chemical reactants for la-boratories).
- Manufacture of mineral fertilizers.
- Manufacture of steel-doped, titanic alloys, stainless steel manufacture. Processes of steel polishing in HCl so-lutions. The enterprises of organic synthesis.
- Warehouses of chemical reagents. Ammonia storehouses.
- Meat-processing and packing industry. Vent emission of the prelethal keeping of cattle shops, cutting shops etc.
- Storehouses with the freezing installations using as coolant ammonia.
- Fish-processing industry. Pollutants: amines, organic substances of the basic nature, odors.
- Pig-breeding complexes and farms. Poultry farms.
- Air purification of phenol, formaldehyde.
STORAGE BATTERY SHOPS
of the enterprises of any profile using electrotransport (additional charge, repair, dismantling of accumulators).
- Glass factories. Process of glass polishing.
WELDING SHOPS AND BAYS
Air purification with Ion exchange filters FIF, CF, FIF-CF is carried out until sanitary standards of breathing air are achieved, filtering units turn on regenera-tion in automatic mode and can work without personal operation for a long time.
At comparatively small concentrations of pollutants (excess of maximum permissible concentration in 5-10 times) it makes sense to use non-regenerable (replaceable) filters on base of ion exchange materials PANION® – pocket, panel, compact filters as well as adsorption filters AF.